Design your own bespoke metal bed...
Daniel Spring is a bespoke metal bed specialist. Using a designer option system, a client is able to create an individualistic item of exclusive furniture.
Choosing from the classic Bedstead range in highly polished metal or the smooth clean cut stainless steel Linear range, clients can indicate dimensions of the entire frame including the headboard, foot end and height of the matress base. Daniel Spring also offers a consultancy service for clients who wish to customise a bed to integrate with their personal surroundings and stylistic ideals.Stainless steel frame beds have the possiblility of being fitted with customised headboards upholstered in
Padded faux suede (colour options available) or in fabric supplied by the customer. Bed frames can be sized to order to fit all standard mattress sizes (both metric and imperial). We also provide a bespoke four poster bed design service - email us for details. To complement the range – bedside tables to match the bed design, customer specified headboards and mattresses ranging from coil and pocket sprung fabrication to contemporary latex and memory foam designs.Construction of Metal Beds
All beds are constructed from steel or stainless steel using tubular or solid sections. Steel beds may be polished by hand and then laquered or, alternatively, powder coated; a process using a heat cured polyester paint finish (colour range – silver, copper bronze, black and white). The satin polish finish on the stainless steel beds needs no further protection.
• all beds are made by hand
• the head and foot ends can be detached
• mattress base consists of two side and two end irons, twelve wooden slats supported within and underneath from a bar at the centre
• construction time is fifteen minutes (approx)
• alterations can be made (small cost will be charged)
• most frequently requested changes: head or foot ends to be lowered and beds converted to fit metric sized mattresses